Customer Service Representative / Call Center
We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Service Representative within our Call Center. The Customer Service Representative may handle a high volume of calls, e-mails or online chats and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response. The Customer Service Representative is a dedicated position that will provide order management, order processing, identification of products, tracking of orders, as well as other functions necessary to provide excellent customer service. To be a successful Call Center Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
- Interacts with customers via phone, email or mail to provide information and assistance.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Building lasting relationships with customer and other call center team members based on trust and reliability through open and interactive communication.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services per established department policies and procedures.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years operational experience within the wholesale/distribution/logistics industry, preferably in the operations of a wholesale HVAC equipment supply house.
- Experience in shipping, logistics, operations, warehousing and inventory management.
- Strong interpersonal skills including sales, problem solving, and customer service are absolutely required.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with skills to multi-task on different levels.
- Must possess the attitude of wanting to learn, teach and lead.
- While employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform other assignments not listed on this job description
- Mechanical or Technical background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Proven success in managing and mentoring other employees while establishing the Distribution Center’s business goals.
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service mindset with the ability to develop long term relationships.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proactively seeks continuous process and service improvements.