HVAC Line of Business Support Associate
HVAC Line of Business (LOB) Support Associate provides support to HVAC LOB entities. Works closely with HVAC LOB leaders to meet company initiatives and goals. Strategically align with pricing and sales to get competitive information turned around into action for field level sales. Work on larger projects and initiatives in certain markets to drive top line sales objectives. In depth product knowledge and training to stay abreast of industry standards and needs. Put together competitive bids/job quotes for small to medium projects quickly and correctly.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support HVAC pricing requests and information
- Field call requests for HVAC equipment product information
- Coordinate Marketing promotion requests from HVAC LOB Leaders
- Compile/maintain competitive pricing data by market
- Assist field requests for job quotes on small/medium projects
- Cross reference competing Brand price sheets
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Must have general HVAC equipment knowledge
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize.
- A proven track record of sales and customer service.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and provide superior service.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- The employee frequently is required to stand sit or walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone for prolonged periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may use equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups.
- Excellent customer service mindset with the ability to develop long term relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proactively seeks continuous process and service improvements