Material Coordinator Position Responsibilities
Performs functions that relate to the receipt, storage, inventory, care, location, issue, movement, and loading of equipment, supplies and publications; includes collateral clerical duties associated. Includes the use of automated systems (both hardware and software) and equipment related to the accomplishment of the above tasks. Will include other manual tasks as directed. Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Five years related work experience.
- S. Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Military Base Access
- Ability to obtain a Favorable Government Public Trust Investigation
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card
- Completed Enlisted Warehouseman Basic Course or equivalent.
- Ability to apply detailed technical data from the provided technical data systems in the care and storage program.
- Ability to develop storage space requirements considering such factors as material, weight, cube, and clearance, within the various categories of supply.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be capable of operating MHE (forklifts, tractors, etc.) and bulk and small parts conveyor systems used in warehousing operations.
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
All candidates are required to pass a full background and a 10-panel drug screening.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.88 to $24.21 /hour