Position Title Production Planning Analyst
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling production schedules.
- Establish workflow for ship spread load by analyzing, developing, and revising Microsoft Project plans to ensure an efficient maintenance cycle.
- Tracks receipt of large quantities of military equipment and enters technical data in computer databases matching ship load requirements to available equipment.
- Analyze effectiveness of Production Plans by comparing actual vs. planned schedules. Conduct causative research on significant differences.
- Make recommendations for process improvements based on causative research conducted on variances.
- Complies with all MCPP & ISO policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA degree.
- In lieu of a degree, a combination of college credits, other formalized training or education, and directly related work experience may be considered.
- S. Citizen.
- Eight (8) years of related work experience in Logistic Planning/Schedule Development.
- Three (3) years of directly related work experience in Project Management.
- Must possess a certificate of training for Microsoft Project 2010 or greater.
- Ability to obtain a Favorable Government Public Trust Investigation
- Ability to obtain and maintain Military Base Access
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card
- Ability to use standard commercial word processing, database, spreadsheet, and telecommunications software applications to include Microsoft Office.
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
PAY RATE: $50K-$60K per year based of Education and Experience