Freezer Warehouse Associate- Jacksonville, Fl.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs. occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Assist shipping/ receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Work in freezer environment
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pull materials; pack boxes; place orders in delivery area, open bales, crates and other containers
- Sort/ place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe & clean work environment. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment at all times
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch