Position Title Production Control Analyst
Responsible for collecting and analyzing data to make decisions that improve maintenance quality, performance, and customer satisfaction. Use and interpret USMC DPR, DTL and LM2 reports to identify maintenance status, trends and process deficiencies. Analyze and display data to allow decision making based on history and performance to reduce and control variation and waste in process. Coordinates with management to train employees on the techniques and tools to identify, analyze, and lead efforts to solve problems and to provide improved customer satisfaction. Identify opportunities for process improvements. Establish and lead teams to work process improvement initiatives. Document team progress. Collect, monitor, display, interpret, and communicate process metrics to senior management team. Achieve quality performance and productivity goals. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BS degree in engineering or other related discipline.
- In lieu of a degree, a combination of college credits, other formalized training or education, and directly related work experience may be considered.
- Ten years of directly related work experience in USMC Quality Control and/or Maintenance (MOS 3510, 3529, 2110, 2149, 1310, 1349).
- Four (4) years supervisory experience.
- Familiar with Six Sigma or other process improvement methods.
- Working knowledge of MCO 4790.2c, NAVMC 696D, NAVMC 10245, and DPR, DTL and LM2 reports.
- Broad technical understanding of USMC data systems, logistics, maintenance, and processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use standard commercial word processing, database, spreadsheet, and statistical software applications.
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
Pay rate: $50K-$60K per year based of Education and Experience